Re: A lot of choice is not always good

On  0, Gary Turner <kk5st@swbell.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Aug 2002 13:35:57 -0700 (PDT), Dr Nick Jacobs wrote:
>

> >> Dr Nick Jacobs wrote:
> >>
> >(...)
> >>
> >> They're not duplicates. They're totally different
> >> programs that happen
> >> to do the same things.
> >
> >I meant unnecessary duplication of functionality.
> >How careless of me not to word it more precisely.

How about some examples of what you consider to be programs that
needlessly duplicate functionality?

Tom
--
Tom Cook

"If your  company is not involved in something called "ISO 9000" you
probably have no idea what it is.  If your company _is_ involved in ISO
9000 then you definitely have no idea what it is."
	- Scott Adams - The Dilbert principle

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au