Re: Printing on a unstable TESTER_BOX

On Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at 01:10:17PM +0000, Maya wrote:

> Another problem, although a minor one, is that none of the GNOME
> applications can check spell. From Balsa I get a message that reads:
>
> I am sorry I can't find any suitable word lists for language-tag "en".
>
> From Abiword one that reads:
>
> Could not loads the dictionary for the en-US language.

Sorry that I cannot help with the printer problem, but the spelling
problem is related to a package issue.  For AbiWord at least, make sure
that the aspell package is installed and the correct language
dictionary is installed.  Also, make sure that the libpspell4 package is
installed.  This is on my testing box, so YMMV.

Edward Guldemond

Key fingerprint:  29FF 2969 A04E F934 3F03
                  4329 BC56 3AA7 2F57 6735