Re: Need help w/ console resolution (framebuffer)

Greetings David,

On 10-08-02, David Jardine wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 08:29:04PM -0300, cmasters wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > I'm ~trying~ to change the standard 80x25 layout of my non-X consoles
> > (vt 1 - 6), with only moderate success.
> >
> > I've RTF'd manpages for lilo, console, console-tools, frame-buffer,
>
> Including the Framebuffer-HOWTO?

Yes, including that HOWTO .... although I suspect that a number of
re-reads will be required before I ~absorb~ the info therein.  As it
happens, I've had problems when trying to enable framebuffer options
(while configuring X).

I have managed to solve this problem with changed to the "vga" options
in LILO though.

> David

Thank you

C. Masters