Mail-Followup-To (was: No "unsubscribe" line)

On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 03:55:53PM -0600, Bob Proulx wrote:
> David Jardine <david@jardine.de> [2002-08-09 23:16:18 +0200]:
> >
> > I expect it's me, not the mailer, that's broken.  I see that I have

> > in the headers of my message as returned to me from the list.  I
> > have to confess that I don't even know what this "Mail-Followup-To"
> > means, but "one" is my login name on my little home machine here.
> > Have I got exim or mutt badly configured, do you think?
>
> Here is the proposal for a new and not yet standard M-F-T.
>
>   http://cr.yp.to/proto/replyto.html

I've skimmed through this, but it seems that this list doesn't
create any of the problems that it warns of.

> But I don't have The Answer as to why your configuration is saying
> just 'one' instead of 'david@jardine.de' in the M-F-T.

No.  The "From" field is rewritten from a setting in exim.conf.
I've changed something there from "frF" to "bcfrF" and maybe that'll
do something.

David