Tomcat4 : specific settings for Context

Hello list,

I would like to setup some specific settings per Tomcat
Context. Debian flavour for Tomcat automatically detects all apps
deployed in <CATALINA_HOME>/webapps and sets up all needed
settings : there is no <Context> entry in server.xml for the
different applications.

Now I woul like to setup the "reloadable" attribute for a
specific application in Tomcat : how should I do, since I can not
find anything related to my application Context in Tomcat config
files...

I hope this was clear enough :-)

Regards,
--