Re: cdrom / cdwriter mouting problem

> >Then i tried i cd-rw that i had written images to under windows. It mounted
> >without errors but i couldn't see the pictures files that where on it. In
> >order to
> >access it under win i have an app in de tray called InCD (UDP packet writing
> >software).
> >
> I heard packet writing may be supported in kernel 2.6. I don't know
> about reading packet written cdrw, though. You could try some "close CD"
> or "make CD readable in other drives" feature in your windoze app.

Well there is also experimental packet writing support in
2.4.20-pre1-ac1  I just noticed it when I was compiling a new kernel
yesterday.  It is listed under udf file system.  The UDF read support is
listed as new and the UDF write support is listed as experimental and
dangerous.  Im not sure what its dangerous to.  It could be just that
your wasting cd-rs or that you might kill your cd-rw.  I dont know
which, but Im thinking when I get a new batch of cd-r's in Im going to
test out this UDF.

--
-Peace kid
  Scott Henson	shenson2@wvu.edu

"God's the ultimate playa, so naturally He's going to have some haters,"
rapper Ice Cube said. "But these haters need to realize that  if you
mess with the man upstairs, you will get your ass smote. True dat."