Re: OT: Netscape offer of browser on CD for shipping cost

<quote who="David Teague">

> I got email from Netscape offering their Netscape 7.0
> on CD for the cost of shipping.
>
> It is worth the $3.00 shipping charge to HAVE
> the Netscape CD?

depends on your net connection speed i guess. if i was on
28.8 or 14.4 or wasn't on that often then yeah i think it is.
thanks, i didn't know netscape 7 was out yet, only knew about
the alpha/beta that came out a while ago.

> Isn't a recent build of Mozilla better?

if your one that likes alpha stuff yeah probably. i for
one use mozilla 1.0 at the moment(no plans to use any
nightlies or the 1.1 beta/alpha/whatever). but will
look into netscape 7 for sure to see what it has to
offer. i just set my mom's laptop up with suse 8, so
maybe netscape 7 will be good for her. or for me ..

nate