Re: Debian net install and missing packages?

For sound, you have to modprobe correct modules for your sound card. By
lspci you can find information about your sound card. Then use modprobe to
test modules. Finally put the module name in the file /etc/modules. Then
the sound module will be loaded at boot time.

Good luck,

Qian