Re: How to config AC97 Intel modem - woody & kernel 2.4.18?

lsmod lists:
	ac97_codec using
	i810_audio
This is audio stuff not modems, right?

Could this be a linmodem?

I am not too sure how to find the modem and configure it. I have been trying wvdialconfig. It says it cannot find a modem.

Thanks.

Liam Ward wrote:
Try the following as root...

modconf

Then select "sound" and look for ac97_audio. This will attempt to load a driver for AC97 into your kernel. The screen output will tell you whether it worked or not.

Hope this helps.

Liam