[Fwd: debian linux 3.0]

I'm forwarding your reply to the mailing list since I don't know what the problem is; maybe someone else on the list does?
--- Begin Message ---
Hi Vikki  I am trying to install debian woody 3.0 , the error that came up on
install was debootstrap unable to install , and was prompted to return to
begining of the installation.
  I purchased the cd's and wasn't sure if it was the cd's or me, I have
install mandrake 7.1, 8.2 , and now red hat 7.3 , I guess trying to figure
out which was the best for me. or I should say the one I can learn the
easiest.   thanks  tom

--- End Message ---