dual boot doesn't work

I try to reinstall debian on a system with already WinME installed.

WinME is installed on my first HD: HDA1
I store my files on the first partition of my second HD: HDC1
My swap partition is: HDC2
I want to install Debian on: HDC3

Here is what I answered during the installation:

Where should the Lilo boot loader be installed? /dev/hdc3

Problem -
With your current configuration, it will try to boot from a disk that is
not your first IDE or SCSI disk. It's possible that your BIOS doesn't
support that.Do you want to install the MBR anyway? YES

Install a master boot record on /dev/hdc? YES

Make Linux the Default Boot Partition? YES

Before I tried to reinstall everything worked fine!

Thanx already.