Installing Debian on a new system

Hi,

I am going to buy a new PC system soon. I do not know whether this post consider as OT. I just need some comments from other linux user.

The system that I plan to buy is:
Pentium 4 (533MHZ) (2.2GHZ)
Gigabyte 81GX Motherboard (Embedded Graphic Chip)
MSI Geforce 4/TI 4200 (128MB)
IBM 60 GXP (60GB)
Kingston 333MHZ DDR SDRAM (512MB)
Creative CDRW (40w,12rw,40r)
Samsung 17" FLAT/756DFX

I have some queries, if this system run on Windoze. It will run perfectly. But what if I installed Debian SID, anyone has any bad experience with above hardware?

Can I use the 3D ability from GeForce in my linux? I know that nVidia provide the driver, can anyone share their experience using nVidia driver? Does linux will know my embedded graphic chip from my motherboard?

I really love my linux, that is why I need to know whether my future system will be 100% compatible with Debian.

thanks in advance

willy