Re: Gnome2

On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 03:19:32PM -0400, Robert L. Harris wrote:

> I'm running debian unstable.  How do I upgrade to Gnome2?  I've done
> dist upgrades but it seems as if nothing has changed.

AFAIK not all of Gnome 2 has made it into unstable yet - it's still
experimental.  You can still run it, but you'll have to add some stuff to
your sources.list.  I'm not actually running unstable myself atm, but I did
a google and found the following page linked off the gnome.org website,
which gives info on how to upgrade for those running unstable:
      	    	 http://www.hadess.net/idoru.php3

	   Regards,
       	 	 Steph

--
Stephanie Boyd

	Start every day off with a smile and get it over with.
							-- W.C. Fields