Re: Where is guile-gtk?

On Wed, Aug 07, 2002 at 07:40:39PM +0200, leikind@mova.org wrote:
> I wanted to use guile-gtk and installed the libguilegtk0
> package. This package contains only libraries, but there
> should also be guile-gtk executable which is Guile
> interpreter with the Gtk support already linked in.

$ zgrep guile-gtk /mirror/debian/dists/unstable/Contents-i386.gz
[...]
usr/bin/guile-gtk                                           devel/libguilegtk-dev

... so install libguilegtk-dev.

> I was unable to find in which package this file is,
> both apt-cache search and the package search system @ debian.org
> failed to give me the answer.

I went to http://packages.debian.org/, scrolled down to "Search the
contents of packages", typed "guile-gtk" into the text box, hit
"Search", and got the right answer.

Cheers,