Installing windows in a machine that runs Debian

Guys,

Due to work, I will have to install windows in my machine.

I run Debian 3.0 woody in a 10 Gb IDE disc.
I wish to use 5 gb for Windows NT and 5 for Debian without
having to format the hole disc and loose all my work.
I'll be using Partition Magic to partitionate the disc.

I intend to install Windows NT at the beginning of the disc
and move swap and Debian partition to the remaining disc.

Is this possible?! How will boot workout?!

Can any one help me?!

cheers

Francisco
-Brazil