Re: problems with "recover"

Well, this is interesting; I wonder if the problem is somewhere in this recover
package. I was in unstable and dropped back to testing when woody released, so
maybe something happened there. This is version 1.3b.
If I run it with a device on the command line it tries to run but ends in a
segmentation fault usually.
However, I just ran debugfs by itself
debugfs /dev/hda9
and at the debugfs prompt i typed
lsdel
and got a paged list of deleted inodes. didn't go any further after that as I
wasn't really trying to undelete. But that's definitely further than I had
gotten with recover.

Cheryl