Re: apt-proxy error

Chris Halls <chris.halls@gmx.de> [2002-08-05 09:49:31 +0200]:
> On Sun, Aug 04, 2002 at 10:57:11AM -0600, Bob Proulx wrote:
> > You are wanting non-free.  I do not believe Debian apt-proxy will have
> > a configuration for non-free by default.  It's against the DFSG, after
> > all.
>
> apt-proxy is agnostic, actually.  non-free is just an archive section,
> specified in sources.list.  Whether you pick a backend that has non-free
> depends on which backend you use for /debian/.  You do not need to set up a
> seperate backend.

Hmm... I did not save the original config file.  But I know that I had
to add to the default configuration in order for it to work for all of
my sources.  I was pretty sure non-free was one of them.  I think
contrib was the other.  I would need to install it fresh upon a clean
box and see what the default configuration file gives you.

Bob