From: Alexander Zangerl [mailto:az@snafu.priv.at]
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2002 5:50 AM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org; waldner@waldner.priv.at; Daniel J.
Rychlik
Subject: Re: Kuvert Application Problem

On Tue, 06 Aug 2002 11:20:34 +0200, Robert Waldner writes:
>(I think this really belongs on -user, so CC, full-quote, and
>reply-to)

or to the author, so there. ;-)

>>Sh: /tmp/kuvert.0.26244/subprocess: No such file or directory Cant
>>clean /tmp/kuvert.0.26244: cant opedir/tmpkuver.0.26244: No such
>>file  or directory.
>>
>>Any Ideas?
>
>I guess the permissions on your /tmp-directory are off, should be

...also he's running it as root, and apparently completely
unconfigured
- - which in conjunction with either gpg or pgp missing, might result
in something not entirely unlike the above.
but he's completely messed up the errormessage in copying, so i'm not
to sure of the *real* problem.

anyway, i've already mailed him privately requesting more info about
the problem.

regards
az

- --
+ Alexander Zangerl + az@snafu.priv.at + DSA 42BD645D + (RSA
5B586291)
Kindermund: Die fischstäbchen sind schon lange tot. Die können nicht
mehr schwimmen. %