Re: OT: laser printers

Brother makes good printers and has been around a
good while.

I ask about the company stability and committment to the printer, once I
am convinced that the printer works with Linux. How stable is the company
and how long will the company support the printer.

Anybody remember TI MicroLaser? I have one, it works wonderfully, and
works well with Linux, has 7 MB of RAM but the consumables are expensive
and hard to find because TI abandoned the printer to somebody called
Genicom or something like that.

David Teague