Re: Kuvert Application Problem

On Tue, 06 Aug 2002 11:20:34 +0200, Robert Waldner writes:
>(I think this really belongs on -user, so CC, full-quote, and reply-to)

or to the author, so there. ;-)

>>Sh: /tmp/kuvert.0.26244/subprocess: No such file or directory
>>Cant clean /tmp/kuvert.0.26244: cant opedir/tmpkuver.0.26244: No such
>>file or directory.
>>
>>Any Ideas?
>
>I guess the permissions on your /tmp-directory are off, should be

...also he's running it as root, and apparently completely unconfigured
- which in conjunction with either gpg or pgp missing, might result in
something not entirely unlike the above.
but he's completely messed up the errormessage in copying, so i'm not
to sure of the *real* problem.

anyway, i've already mailed him privately requesting more info about
the problem.

regards
az

--
+ Alexander Zangerl + az@snafu.priv.at + DSA 42BD645D + (RSA 5B586291)
Kindermund: Die fischstäbchen sind schon lange tot. Die können nicht mehr