Re: Small bug with Gnome's Fish Applet

hi,

Alejandro Forero Cuervo wrote on Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 11:50:25PM -0500:
alejandro> /usr/games/fortune displays a nice  and lovely message), whenever
alejandro> she  clicks on  Gnome's  fish  panel applet,  a  message pops  up
alejandro> explaining that  she doesn't  have fortune  installed.  I  had to
alejandro> manually set up the location  of the command using its properties
alejandro> dialog.  Shouldn't it come properly configured?

It depends on your PATH variable. fortune is a game that is placed in
/usr/games/. So see to it that your default PATH contains /usr/games. If
it does gnome-fish should work pretty fine without any configuration.

   -Suraj
--
| Ceaseless toil, without wavering on gains, to up-bring               |