Re: Sharing .deb archives

This one time, at band camp, Jacob S. said:
> Does anyone know how I could share the archive of downloaded .deb files
> on my computer, with the other 4 debian boxes I have on my internal lan
> at my house? I have a dsl line, so it's not really a big problem to
> download the files multiple times, but it'd still be more convenient,
> especially when trying to upgrade from potato to woody. :-)
>
> TIA,
> Jacob
apt-move does basically what you're looking for, if you have some spare
room on a partition.  It creates a mirror of al the files you've
downloaded, and then other boxes on you LAN can download them through
whatever you have running (SSH, FTP, etc.)
HTH,
Steve
--
HOW YOU CAN TELL THAT IT'S GOING TO BE A ROTTEN DAY:
	#15 Your pet rock snaps at you.