Re: dvorak mutt keybindings

* Nori Heikkinen (nori@sccs.swarthmore.edu) [020805 11:28]:
> i'm in the process of switching to the dvorak layout, and almost have
> all my necessary config files figured out.  the only thing that's
> still eluding me is what used to be 'J' and 'K' in mutt -- just like
> 'j' and 'k', except if you've accidentally deleted a message,
> lower-case 'j' and 'k' skip over it, whereas capital 'J' and 'K'
> don't.  i can't seem to find them to rebind, though ... can anyone
> clue me in as to where they're located?

Just hit '?' and you get a list of the current bindings.  An excerpt from
mine:

J           next-entry             move to the next entry
K           previous-entry         move to the previous entry
j           next-undeleted         move to the next undeleted message
k           previous-undeleted     move to the previous undeleted message

good times,
Vineet
--
http://www.doorstop.net/