Re: pdf attachments in mutt unreadable by windows

Richard,

I've had this problem before. Use control-T and control-E to edit the
content-type and the encoding for the pdf attachment. They should be
application/pdf and base64, respectively. I'm sure this is configurable,
but I haven't bothered figuring out how, especially since Mutt 1.4.0
does this automatically. I think mutt chooses text/plain by default,
which probably makes windows insert linefeeds for each carriage return
(or is it the other way around?), thus corrupting your data.

Jason McCarty