Reiserfs quotas reset on reboot

I have been having trouble with quotas lately.  Whenever I reboot all
the quotas I have setup with setquota are forgotton.  I have my
aquota.user file in the root directory.  /etc/init.d/quota doesn't
give any error messages.

My quotas are on a reiserfs root filesystem, which I patched the
kernel to handle.  I'm running Debian testing and I think there must
be some program that the init script isn't running that'll restore my
old quotas.

uname: Linux elektrono 2.4.18 #1 Tue Jul 23 15:02:10 EDT 2002 i686
unknown

Could anybody give me some pointers as how to fix this problem?

--
Devin Bayer

--
Devin Bayer
http://elektrono.com/contact

When life is very bad, two things make life worth
living--Mozart and quantum mechanics.
                 -- Victor Weisskopf