Re: html filtering

Paul,

On 03.08.2002 05:34 Paul Johnson wrote:
# Explain to HTML senders why I'm not even bothering.
:0 B
* ^Content-Type:.text/html*
| (formail -rk -i "From: MAILER-DAEMON@ursine.dyndns.org" -A "X-Loop:
MAILER-DAEMON@ursine.dyndns.org";\
cat ~/text/html ) | $SENDMAIL -t -oi

Thank you very much for your suggestion. However, your solution is a bit radical for me because the environment I am working at. I receive many emails with html files attached, and the people who send the emails don't want to (or are afraid of) modify their settings. The optimal solution for me is filter away or disable the html attachements. So, I think I will go with the solution of Gary and give sanitizer (which is present in Woody) a try...

Regards,

Marcelo

--
Marcelo Chiapparini