How to configure INN

Hi!

I would like to make a newsgroup server so that
users could connect to my server and post articles
to newsgroups I defined. The server will not be
connected to Usenet. I only wants that users can
connect with Netscape or some other Usenet client
and works there.

So I installed INN2 and I have problems now. I have
read installation documentation and set config files
to values I think that are correct.

How can I test if everything works? And find out what
is wrong? As I have tryed to connect to server with
Netscape and the connection is just timeouted.
I haven't make any newsgroups (yet) as I think that
those predefined are enough for testing.

This are lines in readers.conf:

auth "normal" {
    hosts: *
    default: <normal>
    default-domain: mydomain.org
}

access "normal" {
    users: <normal>@mydomain.org
    read: *
}

And server is running and it is "accepting remote
connections".

This is the only error I found interesting:

Aug  4 14:16:34 mydomain innd: SERVER bad_newsfeeds no
feeding sites

Please help.

Mike