Re: 2.4.19 modules_install failed

Bostjan Muller posts :

>> I have the same error, I  am using Debian unstable/sid and was trying
>> to  create the  kernel debs  with make-kpkg  and failed  at  the same
>> point.

Something breaks make-kpkg. :(

>> Anyone knows how to fix it?

The kernel image, System.map, modules  et. all have been generated.  You
just need move them to the proper locations by hand.

Try compiling your kernel and modules without using kernel-package for a
couple of days.

HTH.
--
ragOO, VU2RGU<->http://gnuhead.dyndns.org/<->GPG: 1024D/F1624A6E
       Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio