Re: weird paper size

Just a followup note:

I have just confirmed that OpenOffice prints correctly, though the Lexmark E310
PPD file does not have any mention of a paper size Oficio, I can pick and modify
the custom size option, and everything comes out correctly.

But when I use the same PPD with cups, for the other applications, like Mozilla,
or AbiWord, the top 2 inches of the page get cut off, and it only prints up to
the 8.5x11 paper size.

So I am left with the question of where else in cups to set paper sizes?

Mensaje citado por: ciber@celasmaya.edu.gt: