Re: I am getting the CD-Burned now will it support my hardware

On Fri, 2002-08-02 at 18:06, Robert Ian Smit wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 01:16:49AM -0700, Kristen Brown wrote:
>
> [Is Geforce 4 supported?]
>
> For desktop use the provided nv driver should work like all other
> Geforce cards do. But since you have a Geforce4 card, I assume you
> will want to play games or use 3d acceleration. I am not sure about
> that. It can and should work but if it does out of the box after
> installing the Nvidia drivers, I can't tell.

I've been playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein at 1280x1024 with FSAA
enabled on my GeForce 4 4400 under linux using the nvidia supplied
(closed) drivers with no problems. As a matter of fact, it runs better
than it does in Windows. :)

-Alex