Re: IIS -> Apache

On Fri, 02 Aug 2002 10:21:28 -0500, Marco Antonio wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>Here we have some debian linux servers, mainly for mail/webmail and firewalls, but our main web server is still running nt4 / iis / fp extensions. Naturally we are thinking about moving it to apache, but the main problem I think is the combination front page client / front page extensions. Thank god, we don't use asp.
>
>I have read something about webdav, but it seems that front page client doesn't suport it. Can anybody give me some light about how to do that move? With webdav or something else? Can I still use front page client if I make the move?

You might try the apache users list.  They have some knowledgable people
over there who have already gone through what you're planning.  They can
really help with the gotchas.
 <users-subscribe@httpd.apache.org>
--
gt       kk5st@swbell.net
It ain't so much what you don't know that gets you in trouble---