Re: No IRQ known for ...

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 11:41:33AM -0300, Marcelo Chiapparini wrote:
> Sorry for going to this old thread again but, now that I am compiling
> the kernel with this patch I noticed that the ACPI support appears only
> as a power manager standard in xconfig. I am right?

Yes.

> If it is a PM standard how can it be used to perform interrupt
> routing?

ACPI stands for "Advanced Configuration and Power Interface", so it's
not only power management, although that's where the Linux kernel
configuration menus put it.

I just did a Google search for "ACPI interrupt routing" and at least the
first several hits were relevant. Try that by way of background reading.