Re: ***I WANT OUT!!!!!!!!!*** (unsubscribe)

I completely agry with you .... you are getting ridiculous !

So, here is how you can un subscribe. Put your right hand over your mouse
(left hand if it helps). Click into the following link :
(does only work if you are using a mail client that will generate a link).

Another way, but not that easy would be to use your brain, learn how to read
and then scroll down until you reach the end of the mail. There you will find
a notice on how to unsubscribe.

If this still does not work there is a last solution :
take your computer, put it to the trash and wait.