Re: *** I DO NOT WISH THIS PROBLEM !!!!!!!!!*** (unsubscribe)

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 08:55:29PM -0300, Aydos Jo?o wrote:
> I have tried everything:
>
> unsubscribe in the Subject leaving the body empty.
> unsubscribe in the body leaving the Subject empty.
> unsubscribe in both.
>
> allways sending to debian-user-request@lists.debian.org from my original
> e-mail account where I subscribed to this list.
>
> DOESN'T the list master ever check his e-mail and is able to manually take
> me out? Because it has obviously something wrong with the script or god
> knows what.

Have you tried using the web page unsubscribe
http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/unsubscribe as others have suggested?

Have you checked the full headers of the incoming email to see what
address the list thinks you are subscribed as?

- Chris