s-s-s-l-l-l-o-o-o-w-w-w nfs connect ???

I have an older slink embedded system development box to which I nfs
mount / from other boxen.

One box connects as expected: Loki.

The other, which I only recently setup for this task, takes fifteen (15)
minutes to complete the connection; and I do not see any errors,
although I don't really know all the places to look ;>

What do you think?

# cat /etc/exports
# /etc/exports: the access control list for filesystems which may be
exported
#               to NFS clients.  See exports(5).
/               Loki.private.network(link_relative,no_root_squash,rw)
/               Bragi.private.network(link_relative,no_root_squash,rw)

--

Best Regards,

mds
mds resource
888.250.3987

Our capacity for understanding is inversely proportional to how much we
think we know.  The more I know, the more I know I don't know . . .