Re: alternative motd and logo?

scripsit Ron Johnson:

> Just out of curiosity: what other system(s) use the GNU toolset?
> Hurd and ????

I've built and used fairly-complete GNU userspace toolsets on Solaris,
IRIX, and (with much wailing and gnashing of teeth) AIX.  The purpose is
to have consistently-functioning tools (from bash and ls on up) on all
the boxes I used.  On Solaris and IRIX, even GTK and GVIM built
pretty-much automagically.  That's part of the beauty of GNU -- you can
take as much or as little as you want.

--
Thanasis Kinias
Web Developer, Information Technology

Ash nazg durbatul�k, ash nazg gimbatul,
Ash nazg thrakatul�k agh burzum-ishi krimpatul