Re: pdf attachments in mutt unreadable by windows

I've sent the pdf file to myself, and it works fine.  At your suggestion I
ran md5sum on it before and after, and it was the same.  And my son can
open it on his mac.  (i am using the normal attachment procedure-- a to attach).
It looks more and more like this problem is not on my end.  Thanks,

Ric