Evo and publishing Free/Busy Info

Recently, I tried to send an appointment to another Evo
user.  When she opened the email, it requested that she
click on a non-existent button to confirm the appointment.

Needless to say, we are puzzled.  She runs Evo 1.05-1 and
I use v1.07-3, and we are in a peer-to-peer mode.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Ron
| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment |
|  by men of zeal, well-meaning, but without understanding."      |
|   Justice Louis Brandeis, dissenting, Olmstead v US (1928)      |