Re: xf86/bs/delete just checking

This one time, at band camp, Alice M. Pinard said:
> dpkg -L xlibs lists that file as part of that package but when I do a
> "apt-get --reinstall install xlibs"  I still don't have that file
> afterwards
apt-get install --reinstall --fix-missing xlibs if it is indeed from
that package - you may want to check on packages.d.o to make sure that
it is indeed also in the Woody version.  Things have moved around some.
HTH,
Steve
--
Hubbard's Law:
	Don't take life too seriously; you won't get out of it alive.