Re: gnome URL handler (was Comments on the new gnome-terminal.)

Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
On Sun, Jul 07, 2002 at 01:22:22PM -0700, Vineet Kumar wrote:

| Well, the biggest point I was trying to make seems to have been missed:
| paste in the page display area of Mozilla;

I've noticed this "feature" when I've accidentally middle clicked
while reading a page in galeon.  Most of the time when I do that I get
an error from squid that the host doesn't exist; no kidding, that
wasn't a URL I wanted to try and go to :-).  Sometimes it is less of a
feature than other times.

Just FYI.

-D

Putting user_pref("middlemouse.contentLoadURL", false); in your prefs.js/user.js disables it in Mozilla. The same preference probably works for Galeon whereever you set your Galeon preferences.