Re: gnome URL handler (was Comments on the new gnome-terminal.)

This one time, at band camp, paul said:
> Many thanks. I don't run Gnome, but grepping found
>    .gnome/Gnome:default-show=gnome-moz-remote --newwin "%s"
> and I do have man pages for gnome-moz-remote. Eliminating the newwin
> didn't work around the issue. I'll log a bug with the Gnome folks and
> see how far I get :-)
Look at the file ~/.gnome/gnome-moz-remote - it sets your browser for
GNOME.  I have mine set to Galeon, and when I click on a hyperlink, it
opens a new tab in galeon.  Keep the --newwin "%s" and set the middle
click in galeon to open a new tab instead.  The bug probably won't get
you very far, as this behavior is a feature(TM) and not a bug.
HTH,
Steve
--
The trouble with a lot of self-made men is that they worship their creator.