Re: Log analyser for apache

Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org> writes:

> On Wed, Jul 03, 2002 at 07:15:01AM -0400, John S. J. Anderson wrote:
> > You mean, like analog?
>
> I meant something that would produce a nice daily report by email.

Hmm. Analog produces more of an HTML-formatted output, which I usually
just have placed somewhere on the web server. I don't know if you can
set the output file parameter to a pipe, or something -- oh, wait, I
think you should be able to, because you can get it on STDOUT. So, a
cronjob with a pipe to mailx later, Bob's yer uncle.

john.
--
"A consensus means that everyone agrees to say collectively
what no one believes individually."