Re: MTA with automatic per user bcc support?

You might to take a look at the use_bcc option of postfix.

Also, you should use IMAP which is, I think, what you really need. With IMAP, the mail stay on the server so, whrever you are located when you check
you emails, you can access old ones as well as new ones.

JM

--
Q: What is the difference between open-source and commercial software?
A: If you have a problem with commercial software you can call a phone