Re: Error messages (and all the other stuff) from "make html_docs" for OTB

Sivea Key wrote:

Thanks for the advice and patience you folks have shown. Now that Bob has
instructed me on the RIGHT way to save the problems to a file, even I can
see we have a C compiling problem. What I have no idea about is how to begin
to troubleshoot/fix it.

BTW, for non-Linux users on the OTB list, this is a .txt from Debian and
won't have the carriage returns. Bear with me. Don't know how to convert it.

apt-get install sysutils

and then todos or fromdos for the line feed/carriage return conversions.

Paul Scott