Re: manpages for pthread library?

On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 05:45:45PM +0200, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder wrote:
> I'm trying to learn something about multithreading. I was wondering if
> any package is available containing manpages for pthread_... functions.

The libc6 Debian changelog (/usr/share/doc/libc6/changelog.Debian.gz)
says:

glibc (2.2.5-4) unstable; urgency=low

  [...]
  * Completely remove the pthread man pages. They are _way_ out of date (last
    updated in 1998 according to the ChangeLog). Use the info or html docs
    instead. Feel free to send me mucho patches for them, if you want them
    back. Closes: #139052, #139042
  [...]

 -- Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org>  Sun, 24 Mar 2002 09:49:37 -0500