Re: sid upgrade vs. sawfish

On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 11:34:45AM +0200, Baan Zoltan wrote:

| Last night i did an apt-get upgrade on my sid box, and it upgraded my
| sawfish packages. Now i can't see sawfish as a window manager, nor
| sawfish settings in my gnome-control-center.
|
| Any idea?

The new sawfish isn't in the gnome-cc anymore.  I don't know why, but
it looks like a code/feature change.  Are you still using the gnome1
control center?  If so, simply go to the window manager tab and add
sawfish to the list (name: <whatever you want>  command: sawfish
config-command: sawfish-ui).  To configure sawfish, run sawfish-ui.
I suppose sawfish' config would be in the new control center, but
sawfish is the only part of the new gnome that I've been able to run.

-D

--

If you hold to [Jesus'] teaching, you are really [Jesus'] disciples.
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/