Re: [Re: simulpic upstream maintainer]

Vineet,
sorry, i didnt give the complete information in my email. i did try
that. however, that simulpic email address is inactive.

btw, the author doesn't necessarily have to be the upstream maintainer.

deva

* Deva Seetharam (devs@usa.net) [020701 19:48]:
> hi all,
> does anyone know who the upstream maintainer of the package simulpic is?
> i wrote to package sam tradieu. but, he hasn't yet replied.

If it's not given in the source, I don't know where it would be. Did you
try to download it and look for a (C) or a README?

.. /me tries it ...

vineet@gobo ...projects/dev/debian % apt-get source simulpic
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Need to get 46.1kB of source archives.
Get:1 http://ftp3.sourceforge.net unstable/main simulpic 19960826-5 (dsc)
[605B]
Get:2 http://ftp3.sourceforge.net unstable/main simulpic 19960826-5 (tar)
[21.9kB]
Get:3 http://ftp3.sourceforge.net unstable/main simulpic 19960826-5 (diff)
[23.5kB]
Fetched 46.1kB in 0s (47.8kB/s)
dpkg-source: extracting simulpic in simulpic-19960826
Not setting time of file simulpic.cc (time mismatch)
vineet@gobo ...projects/dev/debian % cd simulpic-19960826
vineet@gobo ~/projects/dev/debian/simulpic-19960826
 % ls
Copyright  iec.cc        tfile.cc    tparser.cc  tprogmem.cc  tstack.cc
Makefile   pictype.h     tfile.h     tparser.h   tprogmem.h   tstack.h
README     simulpic.cc   tiofile.cc  tpic.cc     tregfile.cc  tstring.h
debian/    simulpic.doc  tiofile.h   tpic.h      tregfile.h
vineet@gobo ~/projects/dev/debian/simulpic-19960826
 % head Copyright
/*
 * Copyright (c) 1996 Tommaso Cucinotta, Alessandro Evangelista, Luigi Rizzo
 * All rights reserved.
 *
 *    Dip. di Ingegneria dell'Informazione, Universita of Pisa,
 *    via Diotisalvi 2 -- 56126 Pisa.
 *    email: simulpic@iet.unipi.it
 *
vineet@gobo ~/projects/dev/debian/simulpic-19960826