resolv.conf overwritten with latest wvdial/pppd

Hello,

I've upgraded to the latest wvdial and pppd from sid. After the upgrade
my resolv.conf started to get overwritten. In "ps axwww" output I
noticed that wvdial passes "usepeerdns" to pppd. So I added "Auto DNS =
no" to wvdial.conf; "usepeerdns" is no longer passed, but resolv.conf
does still get overwritten.

How can I disable this behaviour? I could find nothing in debian-user
and google search results.

Thanks in advance,
Baurjan.

P.S. Please cc to me, I'm not subscribed.