Re: please kindly get back to me

Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:
On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 03:39:21PM +0100, Colin Watson wrote:
| On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 07:30:38AM -0700, Soul Computer wrote:
| > This is amusing.  If it is genuine, why bother sending this request to a
| > Debian Support list?  I somehow doubt you'll find many sympathetic
| > ears, here.
| | Please don't bother replying to it,

Agreed.

| *especially* not quoting the whole thing;

I disagree here.  *If* you feel the unresistable urge to reply to it,
_please_ qoute the whole thing.

| many of us manage to filter it out otherwise.

Precisely!  Since "Soul Computer" quoted the whole thing, spamassassin
filtered his message as well :^D.  If the replier doesn't qoute the
whole spam, then his message gets past the spam filters.

-D

At least for me, the only reason the original message was caught was that it was listed in the Razor database, and regardless the reply isn't going to be listed...