Problem with "netlink" I can't ping anywhere external to my network

I've recently moved and just come around to getting my last machine back
on my network... Sparc Station 5

I use ipchains on my Sparc IPX running 2.2r6 to do forwarding, and all's
working well for everything else... But this one sparc which was working
fine now isn't.... It can ping everything internal.... And it can ping
externally and get 1 reply.... That's it though.... Traceroute says
connection refused with a netlink error...

Any ideas? I don't even know where to look.... Surely if the IPX can get
out and it's doing forwarding and the IPX and the SS5 can see each other
and the IPX netstats -M is showing the connections then it should work??

Please Help!